At a Glance
Aptamil First Infant Milk is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, allowing you the option of combination feeding. Please note, we apply maximum limits of 2 units in total of this product per order. Unfortunately some wholesalers have been bulk buying formula milk powder from retailers to export abroad. As a result our suppliers have requested all retailers put this limit in place to protect availability and ensure as many customers as possible can buy these products.
Features and benefits for Milupa Aptamil First Milk Powder – 900g
- Aptamil First Infant Milk nutritionally complete, and contains nucleotides and a special fat blend to ensure your little one gets the nutrients they need
- Enriched with a unique Oligosaccharide blend to support baby's natural immune system
- Halal approved for your peace of mind
- Important notice: Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Aptamil First Infant Milk is used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
- When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your Health Professional or Dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
- Suitable from birth
Want to Know More?
Aptamil First Infant Milk is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, allowing you the option of combination feeding.
With a unique Oligosaccharide blend, Aptamil First Infant Milk supports your baby's natural immune system and helps protect them from the inside. It is enriched with a special fat blend, similar to those found in nature; ensuring baby has the best start in life. It also contains nucleotides, helping your little one to get all the nutrients they need from those first few mouthfuls onwards.