SMA® Organic Follow-on Milk 800g
SMA® Organic Follow-on Milk is tailored for babies from 6 months as part of a varied weaning diet. At 6 months your baby's development progresses quickly and their need for iron increases. SMA® Organic Follow-on Milk is enriched with iron to help support normal cognitive development in baby’s brain. It contains a blend of vitamins, including A, C & D to help support the normal function of baby’s immune system, and is enriched with Omega 3 & 6† and iodine to help support normal growth.
Children 6 - 12 months.
How to use
Whilst this product is made under strict hygienic conditions, it is not sterile. Failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your baby ill.
- Pull the safety seal and open the lid. The scoop is provided under the lid. Lift the tab, pull on the foil seal, carefully and safely remove the seal and dispose of it.
- Wash hands well. Wash and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh tap water. Allow boiled water to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Measure 180 ml (approx. 6 fl. oz.) of water into a beaker or bottle, carefully – the water is hot. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using only the scoop provided, add 6 scoops of powder, levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Store the scoop in suspension inside the can and replace lid.
- Place a lid on the beaker, or teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Cool beaker/ bottle under cold running water or in a bowl or jug of cold water until lukewarm, do not immerse the lid/teat. Test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of your wrist.
Store in a cool, dry place. Packaged in a protective atmosphere. For best before, see base of can. Use within 4 weeks of opening.