The ultimate pregnancy support in the Pregnacare range - 28 days supply
Pregnacare Max offers the ultimate formula in the range for mums-to-be who want the maximum nutritional support from Pregnacare. This advanced formula helps to safeguard daily intake of nutrients important during pregnancy.
It provides 400ug folic acid, incorporating the special, readily bioavailable form L-Methylfolate, together with other essential vitamins and minerals, including 10ug Vitamin D, 500mg Calcium, plus 300mg DHA.
Pregnacare Max Tablets
Carefully formulated by experts to safeguard nutritional requirements during pregnancy with:
High Purity Omega-3 DHA capsules
- 400g folic acid daily, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health which contributes to manteral tissue growth during pregnancy
- A daily intake of 10ug Vitamin D is recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Nutritional tablets produced in Britain to high GMP³ quality.
Research increasingly shows the importance of essential fatty acids in the development of babies and infants.
The ultimate pregnancy support in the Pregnacare Range
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), the level recommended by international experts⁴ (ISSFAL). Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of eye and brain of the foetus²
- Fish oil is produced to high GMP quality.
Special nutritional support with L-Methylfolate
, a readily bioavailable form of folic acid
Includes 500mg calcium
plus vitamin D and magnesium to help maintain normal bones
Provides the UK Department of Health daily recommended levels of 400ug folic acid
and 10ug vitamin D
With iron and vitamins, B6 & B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation
. Plus calcium and vitamin K contribute to normal blood clotting.
Brain & Eye Development
With 300mg DHA
to contribute to normal foetal brain and eye development²
Unique range of nutrients
Wide range of micro-nutrients including Inositol, L-Arginine, and Natural Mixed Carotenoids.
Unique Range of Nutrients
- Free from preservatives & artificial colours
- Free from lactose & yeast
- Pregnacare is not tested on animals
² A beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake of omega-3 fatty acids for adults
⁴Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol. 18, No. 5, 487-489 (1999).
UK's No.1 branded manufacturer in vitamins, minerals, and supplements. Source: Nielsen GB ScanTrack Total Coverage. For claim, verification write to Ad Validation, Marketing Department, Vitabiotics Ltd., 1 Apsley Way, London NW2 7HF